Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Arizona Downs
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 10:13 AM   #54
Threechimes
Journeyman

Arizona
Arizona residents are only able to wager on tracks offered by Turf Paradise. You will not be able to wager on any tracks in Arizona or any harness tracks.

Arizona residents are not able to wager online. You may access your account online for handicapping, video streaming, and deposit/withdrawal purposes, but wagers must be placed through our automated telephone wagering system, which is available at 1-888-884-9243. You will not be able to access your account on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.

Arizona residents may not cancel Win wagers $300 or over. Win wagers $299 and below may be canceled online or by calling our Customer Relations department at 1-888-752-9884. All other wager types are subject to TVG's standard wager cancellation policies.

I can't find the reason . I am still looking . I know I had read before why but as you can see above. Those are the laws TVG has to abide by. There is no place in Arizona that you can go and wager on Harness Racing. TVG blocks out all tracks so I can't even watch it without going to the actual tracks websites .

Simply put it makes no sense . There use to be a Harness track in Phoenix . It raced 2 years in the mid 60's and finally was demolished last year . It sat there for 53 years unused????

http://www.phoenixtrottingpark.com/history/

As I stated before the Indian Tribes have a strangle hold on all gaming in this state .Nothing new as far as gaming is coming to the tracks without there approval. End of story
Threechimes is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)