Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Arizona Downs
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 05:46 PM   #46
Threechimes
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sour grapes View Post
id call you a loser degenerate gambler if you dont care if the jockey or horses get hurt.i agree to a new gambler to fork over the money just to get in to wager is ridiculous and once the older patrons die off there will be no one left.

This an opinion and you are entitled to it. Yet trainers run and race hurt and crippled and sick horses everyday at D tracks . Do you call them losers? Do you call track management losers when they turn a blind eye to race fixing? To you call jockeys who go wide on the turn and whip right handed to make it appear they are trying losers? How about the state commission that takes bribes from owners and trainers ? Are they losers?

This game is chock full of people you call losers . When you step into a racetrack 99% of staff and customers are losers .

So while the opinion you hold is fine with me . I simply don't care if a horse snaps a leg or drops dead with a heart attacks during a race and furthermore I could care even less about the passenger said horse has with him.

You seem like the type of person who would get scammed and then not call the police because you are afraid .
Threechimes is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)