Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 12:26 PM   #13
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
Wrong again. He was indicted for using a fake ID of a state issued card.
Daleiden was also indicted on the count of prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs, a class A misdemeanor, according to the Harris County district attorney.
That is from the CNN story I linked above. That is not real clear, but several other stories I read indicate that Deleiden was indicted because he offered to pay PP amounts far in excess of their costs.

Think of it this way. Something I say on this forum aggravates you. (I know, ridiculous, when have I ever aggravated anyone?) Anyway, you contact someone to have me killed. The person you contact turns out to be an undercover member of law enforcement. I am never killed; the person you contacted to kill me had no intention of doing so; yet you are going to jail.

Of course I know davew would never do such a thing. There are others I am not so sure about.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)