Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Tony Awards
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 07:31 PM   #39
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
DeNiro seems obsessed with his hatred of Trump, every time he's in public he says these vulgar things about the President. I was a theater major in college and acting is a strange art because most of it is luck. I hope DeNiro realizes how fortunate he is to have had such a great career. DeNiro is a terrific actor but you'd be surprised how many thousands of actors and actresses who are just as good couldn't make a living at it. Acting is not like hitting a baseball. If you can hit :300 against MLB pitching you're going to be in the major leagues. But with acting, regardless of how talented you are, you either need to have a lot of perseverance, or get that one lucky break to launch your career. Just being a good actor isn't good enough. Meryl Streep may be the exception, she is a master who can completely transform herself into different people. She was going to make it no matter what.
You look him up on the internet for his net worth, do it again in 3 years. The number that you have a jealous bone with today will not be the same number in 3 years. Why would I say such a thing, long term positions in emerging markets might be very similar to ones George Soros is losing in. Birds of a feather flock together, Eagles soar alone. So if you expected Hillary to win, and if you know those people because you stumped for them you might put it with something that you thought policy's would be good to because she is going to win. Now I am not saying DeNiro really did this but I am saying some did. Forget Robert DeNiro, if your a Trump supporter during the election how likely are you to invest in stocks associated with the solar panel industry? Ok not very many Make America Great Again folks got tanked on that right. Those who invested in Mil Aerospace Stocks are doing better than OK right now aren't they? Heck it is not like the movie industry, not too good right now?

Last edited by fast4522; 06-13-2018 at 07:34 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most