View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 09:05 PM   #239
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
Nice

Looks like Greg's software is working well at Oaklawn
Yeah, so far anyway...with certain spot plays.

Speaking of certain spot plays...there is another Speed Demons spot that works well at Turf Paradise, and has for quite a while. Also AQ/Belmont, but haven't rechecked it lately. Couple years ago I hit a bomb at Belmont, paid over $80 to win. It was right there on the Winning Habit spot play.

Anyhoo, I switched my wagering acct back over to Twinspires. Few things I don't like about XB:

-having to check off the tracks I would like to see results for--max is 20. I didn't have OPX on my list, so never saw any results. I just thought Stronach had some petty beef with OPX, so they didn't show results. (I don't ever read directions, if I can help it)
-They don't have a complete breakdown of your wagers, by track and type of wager. Twinspires does this very well.

Not having been to the site in a few years, was surprised at all the changes. Much better than XB, in my opinion.
I swear I thought my balance was zero all this time. When I went to bet, found I had $65-- sitting there for years. Didn't even have to make a deposit--was only betting 4 spot plays at $10 a pop. Bet the 2 "Winning Habit" plays from TUP-and the two "Easy Money" plays at Parx.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)