Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:46 AM   #50
miesque

What NYRA can or cannot do on its own site is not relevant to this particular conversation as far as I see it because Joe P. Customer at HPI or 4NJBets flat out doesn’t give a rats ass about what NYRA can or cannot do on its own ADW site. What they do care about is that before this little shakedown for some extra cash by NYRA they were able to watch the races live and now they can’t. Its really just that simple. In addition, there are plenty of alternative tracks to play and here is the reason why I don’t think you will see either HPI or 4NJBets fork over the extra money and why I think it was a bit foolish of NYRA to play hardball (in addition to obvious factor of needlessly pissing off your customer base, but they can't help that they are too gifted at it), both of those entities have competing tracks which could feasibly be the beneficiary and get some more action if those playing NYRA get ticked off and decide to play elsewhere and if that is the case, they will make a lot more money per dollar wagered.
miesque is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)