Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Probiotics
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 05:24 PM   #10
AndyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
I guess that would be correct from a personal standpoint. I was told that I was deficient in vitamin D, instead of taking vitamin D I make sure I go outside and get sun. some people are deficient in calcium, that can be because someone doesn't drink milk... they can eat salmon or other fish to make up for that.

what I am trying to say is that there are other alternatives to help your body other than pills.

one thing I like in medicine is getting tested for different things and getting body scans.. in a body scan you can sometimes catch a cancerous tumor in the early stages and have it removed. I had a friend that caught kidney cancer and had the bad kidney removed and he originally found it with a body scan that suggested something was wrong.. they did a biopsy and found it early.

We have similar philosophies. I will always seek a natural solution first. Vitamin D is a great example. I really don't want to be taking a hormone supplement (vitamin D is a hormone) when getting adequate sun exposure works great.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)