Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #59
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnielu
As far as claims go, I claim that people can learn more about horse racing in a few months with my ratings, than they could by reading a roomful of books on handicapping. You somehow think that I am operating a selection service.
Within the industry you have your public handicappers; AS, Mountainman & the like. Software vendors Jeff Platt, Ken Massa, D. Schwartz, et al. Figures folk like cj, Sheets, Thoro-Graph and I guess you.

Nowhere do I see anyone using lines like:
Quote:
Stop figuring the races, and start making consistent income from playing the consistencies that are known to the few. This Ebook can replace your paycheck... permanently.
Quote:
Make $100/day.
Quote:
Horseracing just isn't that complicated. Anyone can win at this game
Making such statements is not only dishonest it's hucksterism plain & simple.

I haven't a clue why anyone would want to get into a business selling info to this demographic. They're cheap and skeptical. But there is one thing I find insufferable and that's when I see people making bold claims that are patently false. Giving a player a fanciful impression of the nature of this game to sell a product is corrupt & sordid. And then to have the gall to come in here and try and ridicule AS when you adopt a business practice like that, is, for lack of a better term, idiotic.

Last edited by bigmack; 08-21-2010 at 01:34 PM.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)