Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 04:22 PM   #11
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
So far here where I live in Florida the Treasure Coast, central Atlantic side of the state, there hasn't been too much impact.Yes, there's panic buying but that seems to have subsided.It helps that it's been in the mid 80's,about 7-8 degrees above average the past week as viruses aren't conducive to warm weather.The three counties of the TC have declared a state of emergency but that is only to allow the counties access to special funding and to impose curfews and allow county wide emergency laws and regulations to take effect if it comes to that.No cases of Covid-19 in the area so far.

As for me personally, I try not to let things disrupt my life. I go out to get things done but am maintaining boundaries with others.I didn't do any panic buying of anything and I still plan on going on a cruise to Alaska in late August with my wife.That's more than 5 months away, I can't imagine things being out of hand by that time.

I'm still more concerned about the economic impact of this whole thing, as the several business owners on this site have attested to.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement