Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 05:24 PM   #66
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
A lot of it is in the figment of a person's imagination. Back a couple decades ago before becoming self employed I was a low level supervisor at a large aerospace company. I often heard people from south of the border complain that company wide racism made their rate of advancement through the pay grades slower than the "gringos." Every single employee that made such a statement had an extremely over inflated assessment of their skill level and value to the company. Minorities were well represented in management and higher level hourly positions in that company, the people claiming racism were 100% wrong.
i think your exactly right. Compared to thirty or forty years ago it’s virtually non existent. Let along 50-100 years ago. Maybe those minorities complaining should get a taste of what real racism was like. It’s actually an embarrassment to those that actually suffered racism.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)