Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 10:11 AM   #158
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66
I'm not sure that there were all that many complaints, but I do appreciate the response. I just thought I would ask what I believe to be a fair question, that's all. Although it was done in the context of what has happened in this thread, it could have been many threads that prompted the inquiry.

I am in no way condoning any personal attacks. I will also be the first to admit that I have not been perfect in this regard in my 13+ years as a member of this board. I am also not saying that you doing everything wrong. I was simply trying to get a better understanding. Personally, I think your response is pretty strong, but I can understand that my question probably put you on the defensive.
I've been getting questioned a lot lately...

People think I favor Tom because he's conservative...people think I favor Dahoss because he hates EMD...people think I hate Dahoss because he reveals a huge "secret" that I can read private messages if I want to (NEWS FLASH, I've posted on this board multiple times that as owner, operator and possessor of the database, of course I have the ability to read private messages if I want to go through the trouble of doing that...it's not all that easy as opening a thread, but I would think a halfway intelligent person would assume I have access to private messages since this is my website)...

In short, there has been a lot of questioning of me lately, and it's getting a bit ponderous...sorry if I came off a little over the top.

I do the best I can...I try and remain consistent...am I perfect? Hell no. Are there some good months, bad months...good years, bad years around here? Hell yes...

As they say in NY, it is what it is...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)