Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 12:18 AM   #156
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
All of your reported posts are looked over, I can tell you that. I get an email every time a post is reported. You claiming nothing ever happens is patently untrue. Maybe not for the ones you reported, for whatever reason, but I look at all reported posts and take action when required (in my opinion).

As for all your other complaints, duly noted.

I can't please everyone...I learned that a long time ago. It's a total waste of time.

So, I just run this place the way I've been running it for 17+ years and let the chips fall where they may.

If someone else wants to go out and create a free forum for horseplayers, be my guest. Others have tried, but PaceAdvantage.com is still the top link on google when it comes to horse racing talk/forum/forums whatever.

So I must be doing something right.
I'm not sure that there were all that many complaints, but I do appreciate the response. I just thought I would ask what I believe to be a fair question, that's all. Although it was done in the context of what has happened in this thread, it could have been many threads that prompted the inquiry.

I am in no way condoning any personal attacks. I will also be the first to admit that I have not been perfect in this regard in my 13+ years as a member of this board. I am also not saying that you doing everything wrong. I was simply trying to get a better understanding. Personally, I think your response is pretty strong, but I can understand that my question probably put you on the defensive.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)