Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 11:19 PM   #153
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Oh gee, I don't know...I guess you haven't read his posts...or the fact he's been banned before...or the fact that he's not very well liked here in general.

In fact, I am one of the few people who actually likes him...and that's telling you something when I write that to someone I like.
Of course I have seen the posts. I don't know dahoss. I don't have a problem with dahoss like so many seem to. Others have been banned and been allowed to come back (not suggesting that anybody be banned). My point is that I see lots of posts that, in my opinion, are much less than civil, but it is only certain people that are called on it.

I really am not trying to be critical of you; you have your hands full here. I was just really wondering. dahoss says that you have edited his posts and taken away his ability to send PMs. I have never heard of that happening to others, but perhaps they are less vocal when/if it happens.

P.S. - Glad to hear that you don't read PMs. It would not affect me if you did as I never receive any.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)