Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 03:22 PM   #89
Brass Hat

Hope the security issue near the horse path is fixed for the big crowds this weekend. I had to visit the security office to tell them to get someone there after the second or third race last Saturday, when a family was walking down the horse path as the horses were about to enter it. Someone walked in front of Rudy Rodriguez' horse, the number 1, and he shouted at the person. Earlier in the meet Chad Brown's man had a similar incident and wondered where security was. I had told the lady with the kids not to walk on the horse path, she got offended and gave me the finger. After I told security and an officer walked out to where the incident occurred, he was very helpful and there was security there for the rest of the races.

They have seemed to be unaware of the issue for a number of years after they took down the chain that blocked people from entering the path while the horses were entering it. I and other people go out to look at the horses before the race and shouldn't have to be subject to abuse to keep people from hurting themselves.

This is the part of the track area where the "I Love New York" tent is.
Brass Hat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)