Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 02:06 PM   #20
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Well #3 Run and Go ran and went yesterday and won for Pletcher giving him 18 in a row finishing no worse than 2nd as a Morning Line less than 3-1 on the Dirt since August 3rd!!!

The place parlay is up to over $10,000+ don't know who would be crazy enough to risk $5,750 on #3 Run and Go yesterday but they would have doubled their money!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #3 Run and Go play yesterday and were able to make a profit!!!

He has these two tomorrow in the 2nd race with 3 back to back wins I don't think it's likely he will make it 4 in a row in this situation including a place finish in the same race!!!

2nd race
#1 Donegal Moon
#5 Destin

Leave it to Pletcher to have a good thing going only to mess it up with 2 entries in one race tomorrow at Saratoga

He also has this in the 6th race

6th race
#6 Tapella

I was really looking forward to seeing possibly 20 in a row less than 3-1 in the Morning Line finishing no worse than 2nd on the Dirtbut all things must come to an end sometime!!!

I wish he knew what was at stake!!!
Correction #6 Tapella is in the 7th race today not the 6th race
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)