Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 01:34 AM   #333
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
The real question to consider is which of these two scenarios is more believable:

1) A college professor lied to her therapist and husband six years in advance, just in case a person she disagreed with politically might have the good fortune to receive a Supreme Court nomination, so she could derail it, having no qualms whatsoever about making up a rape allegation against this innocent man.

OR

2) An alcohol-abusing jerk teenage boy helped his alcohol-abusing teenage friend molest a teenage girl in a swimsuit in a room at a house party where no parents were present.

Really - give your head a shake.

Since the allegations broke on Sunday, a letter of support has been signed by over 200 alumni from the Holton-Arms School in Bethesda, Maryland, the all-girls school attended by Christine Blasey Ford, at the time of the incident. The letter states that Ford’s allegation “is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.”

I pity the teenage girls who have had to socialize with the egotistical, self-entitled, spoiled rotten, narcissistic teenage males that attend expensive, private prep schools like the one Brett Kavanaugh attended.

I have no doubt that the incident, as described by Ford, would hardly have been considered noteworthy in that context, and would certainly not have resulted in anything but the mildest admonition, if reported at the time.
Yep.....give your head a shake, she can’t say when the party occurred, exactly where? The so called offender has apparently never acted in a similar manner for the next 35 plus years.

So you ruin the guys life over a high school indiscretion? He did not commit a rape. He was a 17 yr old kid. I don’t buy it anyway. I think she’s full of crap.

These kind of guys don’t suddenly turn into Dudley Doright and never act out again. Look at the dozens of guys who have been named in the #metoo movement. They all have multiple victims. But this Kavanaugh guy never touched another woman in that way again. Yep......I’m buying that.......

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)