Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Twin Spires
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #15
mikejlb

They sent a pdf file showing the the time the race went off but that is really irrelevant because the time is in military time 17:06:34 or 5:06 pm. The 5th FGX on Feb 22 went off at 7:06 pm. I don't think the problem is about past post at all because I had my bet down 2 hours early. I think someone screwed up and they did a lousy job of making excuses.

The advice about saying "live & learn" is the best advice. I learned something about Twinspires and withdrew my money. I'm a small bettor and they won't miss me and that's ok too because I don't care.

Some of these places could learn a lot about business from the old books that we used before internet. When you hit the bookie with a good week he didn't whine or try to cheat you, instead he bought you a drink and felt good for you. That is called good will. In the meantime there's a lot of places to bet and we really don't have to tolerate someone insulting our intelligence.
mikejlb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)