Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 06:14 PM   #193
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Obama was neither Muslim nor "pro-Russia".

Muslims don't spend 20 years sitting in Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church. Wright is one of the leading theologians of Black Liberation Theology, and Obama was and is a true believer.

Liberation theology is based on the belief of collective salvation and of liberation of the oppressed on earth. Obama firmly believed in the liberation of the oppressed, especially with other people's money.

He is not anti-American or pro-Russian, he is an egotist of the highest order who believed that through the power of his personality and intellect he could convince Russians of the errors of their ways. He thought that he could make nice with Putin, gain his trust, and we could all sing hymns together and live happily ever after.

He thought the same thing about Islam, although we might have to show some tough love to the back actors on the JayVee team first, and make them sit in time-out corner for a while.
It truly doesn't matter to me about Barack Obama being a Muslim or not.

But, I do recall reading once that 'the son of a Muslim father is also a Muslim', as was Obama's father.

And, I also recall watching a George Stephenopolous interview with Barack Obama when he said thst he was Muslim -- only to be quickly corrected by George S. who interrupted him and said 'you mean Christian'.

So there you go. Two solid examples. But if you say I am wrong, then I'm wrong.

About calling Obama anti-America/un-American. Until he proves otherwise, I will always refer to Obama as being un-American and anti-America.

Here is also a subject where Obama has proven my assessment of him correct more so than not, and more so than others have proven me incorrect.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)