Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
edmond1

Betfair Premium Charges

First of all I would like to thank PaceAdvantage for providing me with the opportunity to find out about Betfair a few years ago. Since then I have been able to play the horses and actually make a small profit after 30 years of constant losing betting through the TOTE.

Since joining I have had nothing but good things to say about Betfair (1-800 #,great customer service, timely withdrawals etc.). But now I have a disturbing problem - Premium Charges. I know this topic came up in a previous thread but I think it is important to let people know the outcome of conversations I finally had with them with regards to this. In short -> if you are a bettor as myself who primarily backs (ie. bet to win) horses "YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF BETTING ELSEWHERE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE TO PAY UP TO 22.5 % IN COMMISSIONS" ........ what Burns(head of TVG) says is false ... you really don't have to be making or betting much to be in the Premium Charge Club ... I would know. BetDaq might be a better alternative - liquidity available only after English night racing ends.
edmond1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)