Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 02:19 PM   #28
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Because wire's require both parties in the transaction. They have to be verifiable and there has to be a paper trail or they are completely useless. It would have required flying official from the Fed to Iran. Setting up the proper programs/software/protocols for sending a wire. Allowing the wire to be able to be seen by the Iranian Central Bank and the policy and procedure for accepting it.

The systems on both ends would have to have been integrated.

I guess you're right if there was a high enough level of trust we could've just withdrawn some money from the fed... burnt it out back... then called the supreme leader and told him to put a 4 with a bunch of zeroes in his account.
Your fine with all the backdoor slight of hand from Obama... But if it were Trump... well that's a whole different matter... heads would be exploding and all.

Me I'd of sent them a check and told them deal with it... nah if the insisted cash... I'd of sent them a plane full of ash.

But with cash they can pack it on a camel Poof... no tracks to be followed.

Obama... was the Greatest supporter of terrorist that Iran could ever hope to deal with.... next to Kerry.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most