Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Max Security
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 03:20 PM   #28
bobphilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuckLuck View Post
west is unfairly criticized in my opinion. everyone yells how demanding the triple crown trail is. so whats the point of running in anymore of them? you have the best 3 year old in the world that deserves the rest and will be a better horse for it. as for sour grapes? ya i would be like west too. some plodder is handed the derby who was never touched it was complete robbery. there is enough evidence that the 1 horse very possibly ran up on the heels of maximum security. that right there is more than enough to leave the result stand.

40 years of doing this i would say i will never understand the logic. even if you see the bumping as cause (I don't by the way) you should use the same thinking that they would use in the NFL. does the ref make the same bumping call in a preseason game as he would in the super bowl? yet we all understand and endorse that thinking. its the same here.
When will this constant whining about the Derby DQ and putting down of other horses ever end? We can't get away from it no matter what the theme of the current thread is. People are getting sick and tired of it.
bobphilo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most