Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 04:29 PM   #113
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Who among us is the "Marshall Bennett" of the liberals? Can you point him out to me please?
There aren't any Thask. He just don't (he do not)like me.
Its alright for pace to trash the left...not so much for others. Depends on if he likes you, not what you post.
I think my post was spot-on and bet millions would agree, but not Mike. After all it was written by Marshall. We've been down this road before him and I.
Nothing will ever change. He's about as impartial with his members as a mother hen. Has nothing to do with the forum or its contents. Its the people he's labeled personally. Its the first thing he sees and uses to judge what people say here..
Think about it, I've been here 11 years and he's never agreed with me on anything. Not even once.
And as for you Mr. Fantastic Dan...there's nothing sick about it. They were my words and they make perfect sense...to some. Not you of course, you're the shit I was posting about.
So, now you can go over and sit with Mike and cry over what a horrible person I am.
Frankly...I don't give a fck
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)