Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 05:18 PM   #30
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Okay...so Obama knew Tehran lied and paid Iran to stay out of the nuke development biz? He paid proven liars!? He paid known supporters of terrorists? He paid them so that Tehran would supposedly accept "limits" to its nuclear program? That money Obama paid them is going to make the head honchos in Iran honest?
Now we are moving the goalposts again... were already pretty far from where we started with everyone's misunderstanding on what Israel is really saying but whatever...

Iran was owed money. Lots of it. Many of their assets were frozen globally. If someone steals money from you it's only logical you want it back. We can delve into the assets or some of the cash shipments to Iran... I don't care and can discuss either with you... but nobody "paid" Iran.

Finally, if we want to discuss the actual specifics of the Iran Deal we can. I'm on record saying it wasn't great and I wouldn't have done it. At the time I said it was a deal for the sake of a deal not really good or bad. Hindsight being what it is though and Iran complying it appears to be working.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most