Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 02:47 PM   #27
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
We're done here if all you have is speculation. I've addressed this with the WH talking points... if you'd like I'd be happy to get some stuff from the Armed Forces and House Intel Committee too...

Meanwhile I will wait on Israel's "proof" Iran is out of compliance.

You obviously had zero point in this thread but to attack Obama... since he is in the title.

^^^

Obama admitting Iran's Nuclear Ambitions.
You don't read too swell, do you? Obama did not admit that Iran actually had a program. He simply states that going forward, Iran won't get nukes. Having ambitions is one thing, but what Israeli intelligence discovered is that Iran actually had a "comprehensive program". Obama never admitted this!

So, again...where is there any public admission by Obama or even any State Dept. official that Iran actually had a nuclear program in the works at the time the deal was struck? You have said (essentially) that the entire planet knew Iran lied through its teeth, so Shirley you can dig up some actual official public statements to this effect.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)