Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 02:39 PM   #51
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
These Democrats that might run in 2024 will have a tough time convincing America that they, and their agenda is what America wants or needs. Each has proven to be incapable of leadership, each lack basic talent and all but Gavin has shown to be patently unlikable.

The Democrats have two choices, imo, if they want a shot at the White House in 2024 and beyond:

(1) -- steal the votes in every state and county in the USA, even in those dark red states; how they pull this off and how they get away with this is beyond me, but they can count on the GOP to either go along or be so stupid they don't know what hit them, as usual. Take your pick.

(2) -- nominate Michelle Obama and hide her in the same bunker as Barack resides in while keeping her mouth shut and ugly face away from all cameras and microphones. In fairness, she is the most popular Democrat in the USA and one of the most popular black persons on earth.

Since no one asked, here's my take: I pick door #2 as my prediction for the Democrats for 2024: Michelle Obama is the Democrats nominee for President.

That would be a good gentleman's bet as to who the Democrats will nominate in 2024 between people who lean to the right. With Biden-Harris running one-two at the moment how Democrats think makes no sense or all the polling is flat out wrong or rigged. You would have to be blind not see Biden has progressive dementia and Harris has some sort of substance abuse problem.

On top of that both would have been in over their heads sober and mentally sharp.

Mayor Pete is an empty suit politician, who only knows how to play the blame game and cannot solve problems. He also lacks the knowledge or aptitude to know who to consult or information in areas where he needs expert input. He is articulate and has a wealth of knowledge in areas that cannot be applied to life in general or running a country, that strangely impresses a lot of people.

Gavin Newsome would drive the country into higher energy prices and power grid failures with all his supposed green policies he will push. You think inflation is bad now, elect Newsome president and see what happens.
While out of the 4 mentioned Newsome is probably most qualified, and the most dangerous threat to further destroy the USA.

Michele Obama? She hasn't even said she is running, the polls have here far back. I think she is a bigger racist than Barry, and seemed to party a lot with a huge an entourage on the taxpayer's dime. I would give her no chance, but I can't think like a Democrat.

I have no idea who the Democrats will nominate.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)