Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 08:55 AM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Here’s an idea. Have someone hit you in the face with one of those “Curtain rods”. Then have them hit you with a brass flag pole or a wooden one swung at full force. Then tell me it’s ok. Or have them hit you back or your knees. Those rioters and terrorists did not bring curtain rods. They brought metal and wood. Any prison terms they’re serving are too short.

If I am the age of those cops and in riot gear, no problem. I got hit in the head with a shovel I did not see coming. I just landed a couple body shots and dropped my attacker. I ended up with a slight black eye and went and worked a 12 hour shift the next day. They make shower curtain rods out of metal, like the typical flag pole, they are light and thin. Swinging one at full speed probably wouldn't probably even leave a welt on bare skin, let alone someo0ne in riot gear. Once again where are the pictures of a these supposed injuries? They strangely do not exist. if something comes from a left wing source you will believe anything.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)