Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 01:49 AM   #26
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I know that you know nothing about those trades, but that did not stop you from parroting green energy talking points about the impact on the grid from charging electric vehicles, or did you forget what you claimed?
Not sure what you mean by impact the grid. That we won’t be able to produce enough electricity to meet our needs and charge our EVs ? In the first place we aren’t going to suddenly start charging 50,000,000 cars a day. We have time to upgrade the grid. Of course you guys never want to pay for anything.

Even now, if you own an EV, you’re most likely to charge it at night when consumption is low, because you are probably using the car 🚘 during the day.

I don’t know the specifics of how this all works, but experts say it’s considerably cheaper than gasoline. Maybe one half to one third as much. I’ve also read that at rapid charge, you can charge a car in as little as one hour.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)