Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 07:05 PM   #23
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I do not parrot anything, if I agree with a Fox News position it is because I agreed with it before they even stated it. I have repeatedly said I do not like Trump, but I find him better than any current Democrat. So when you call my responses MAGA talking points it shows how little you pay attention. I do not believe Biden stole the election and I am pro choice.

A good example recently where you ran and hid is when I called you out about lying or parroting greenie democrat talking points over the burden electric vehicles put on the power grid. You were 100% wrong and I asked you to fact check what I posted. It never happened.
I have no clue what you are talking about. Burden in what way? That we won’t be able to produce enough energy? Then we need to increase the supply of Green energy. That the energy we produce to run the charging stations is dirty? Then we need to transition from coal and oil to wind, solar and natural gas.
I don’t always see your posts. And I don’t intend to waste my time looking for something you posted days ago in a thread I haven’t looked at. If you want me to respond, you need to tell me what thread.

You also have a habit of parroting Democrat politicians blaming Republicans when your guy is talking out his ass, example Mayor Pete blaming the East Palestine train wreck on a regulation on ECP brakes. That was wrong and neither you or Pete has a clue how train brakes work. To me Mayor Pete is an educated idiot, not much of what he learned is useful in everyday life.
Why should I know how train brakes work? All I need to know is experts tell me ECP brakes are safer than regular brakes. Nd, if ECP brakes wouldn’t have prevented the accident they would have at least less Ed it’s impact.

Next time you claim to be 100% right, post that claim for all to see. I only engage people in arguments where my personal experience and knowledge
allow myself a highly educated opinion or knowledge of facts.

I asked you to list subjects where you believe you have a high level of knowledge and you did not. I will go first then.

Electrical, I know most everything until you get down to circuit board level, at that point I am lost and defer to the experts. Fortunately for me when I have a board failure on my CNC machines, there are experts 60 miles away and I know enough to isolate a bad board. I could easily wire any house or business from scratch, not physically as I am getting old & decrepit.

I am knowledgeable about all construction trades except masonry, that is where I pay an expert, I have no concrete finishing skills, I tried and failed.

Mechanical engineering, I am A+, all a DIY education, I sold my own products which required both mechanical and electrical engineering, killed off by the 2008 recession.

What skills do you have Cliffy?
I know nothing about any of those trades you mentioned and I don’t pretend to. If my faucet springs a leak I call the super. Same thing if I need a outlet changed. If he can’t do it, he calls an expert.

What I can do is research things, using original sources. Like I did when Jeff P and Tyler Durden tried to tell me Core Inflation had risen 32 consecutive months. That was patently false.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)