Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 12:37 PM   #16
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
All you have is insults and parroting Democrat propaganda. As I have pointed out on many occasions you parrot false information, because you are not smart enough to realize it is false. I argue with facts, and hard numbers, every time I call out your lies you run away and hide. You seem to like to pass on comments made by people talking on subjects they know nothing about, just because they are Democrats so you blindly trust them.

What subjects do you consider yourself knowledgeable in? I honestly haven't seen any.
If you don’t want me to call you stupid, stop being stupid. Everything you accuse me of, you do yourself. Constantly parroting things you hear on Fox or right wing blogs. You choose not to believe the CDC ON Covid. Not to believe The Bureau of Labor Statistics on job creation, inflation and salaries. Not to believe the DOJ on election fraud.

I never run away and hide from you. But, after awhile I realize how stubborn and ignorant you are. I realize that even though I am 100% right, you are not intellectually capable of understanding.

And yes, that is an insult. A well deserved insult.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)