Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 10:04 AM   #318
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
The precipice was reached months ago....We're at the end of this awakening phase...

The justice phase is about to commence...Have faith.
There's way too much suspect and conflicting info out there for someone with my background to figure it all out, but I'm smart and aware enough to see all the red flags all over the place. It seems to me, especially now that omicron is less serious, most people have already been vaccinated or exposed, and we know that the virus is mostly just dangerous to the elderly, frail, and very sick, we should be making major adjustments to policy until we figure it all out.

That's what I did for myself. I'm 64 and in good health. I vaccinated twice, but as the data became more apparent (including potential risks, red flags, and less severe omicron), I never boosted.

It's blatantly obvious that something significant is going on, but the authorities, media, and much of the public are living in some kind of La La Land instead adjusting their thinking to what we do know and what we haven't figured out yet.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)