Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 08:34 AM   #700
LottaKash

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Yeah, someone did sell the Indians to Europeans just like someone sold blacks to Europeans! Get up to speed on true history.

Anyhow...as stated previously, slave-trading is right up there in age with the "oldest profession". It was very common for people to sell their enemies to other peoples. This practice had a dual advantage to the sellers: The sellers simultaneously get rid of their enemies while making a profit off of them. The first account of this in the bible is recorded in Genesis when Joseph was sold into his slavery by own brothers because they hated him and were jealous of him. No doubt slavery and slave-trading existed long before Abraham existed.
Oh, it's in the Bible, well then, how can "that" be true ??

I jest of course, but there are so many people who would apologize for "us" the "the slavers"...

My bottom line tho, on this subject is;, SLAVERY, along with the INSANITY of WAR are utter Abominations to me, and I never understood them at all...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)