Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 03:24 PM   #1
Robert Fischer
clean money

Linda Rice Investigation

I haven't seen any word on this yet @ PA. Please merge if it's already up somewhere.

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/t...ng-commission/

Allegedly exchanged gifts for inside information from racing office / 'InCompass' system or similar info on which horses were entered in a race(before the race had closed).

She says she was given that info because that's how the racing office was 'hustling'(attempting to fill) races.
And that “I gave Christmas gifts to the gate crew and racing office not for exchange of information”.

Is this a legitimate concern?

Is this a smear job or 'rat' job by Morales in his issues? Is she a 'good guy' (or 'good gal' in this case) who is being unfairly persecuted, or has she been exploiting the system for inside info.

Would it behoove a trainer to know who is entered in a race before they make their decision to spot a horse?? Would it behoove them to know a horse tried to go in an allowance that didn't fill and then opted to run for a high tag? Would it behoove a trainer or bettor to know whether claiming slips had come in for a horse(not an issue specifically touched on in this article, this is my own separate thought)?

» Advertisement