Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 03:33 PM   #494
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Damn...I tried to make the above images smaller, but they were too blurry to read. Only problem is...the larger size knocks the page out of alignment-at least on my monitor. Sorry about that...

The best use of the "BL1-BL2" is to check for a win last race. The lower level claimers that I generally play-they win once and that's a wrap. I've found horses that - their performance today seemed a little puzzling-then I check to see if they won their last. Many times that's the case. Cheap claimers don't often win two-in-a-row. I forget which track it was...but recently, there was a claimer named SHINNY that had won 10 in a row. Amazing.

Another interesting tidbit...at one time, I had it in my head that horses that improved speed ratings the last 3 consecutive races-were "due" to improve further. Nope. Matter of fact, they figure to run a lesser speed rating in attempt #4. Still may be good enough to win--but not likely at this level.

Keep in mind I'm talking about claimers 4yo and up-not handicap, allowance and stakes horses.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)