Public Handicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAP_520 View Post
No Racing in New York on Easter Sunday 4/16/2017

Next Race Day at Aqueduct is Wednesday April 19th

~ Have a Blessed and Happy Easter with Family and Friends ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
So Murph you think it's fair to compare your results where you cherry pick races and have the knowledge of track condition, whereas the public handicappers picks are usually in days before?

Not to mention you guys are using every race for the public handicapper, whereas you guys have the ability to pick and choose what races you want to use.

Does that seem fair? Don't you think they probably prefer some races more than others?

Thanks for proving what this was all about. Slighting the NYRA handicappers.
I am working at the same level of play as they are. Same general information and time lines. I've posted a full card, well before scratches almost every day. I cannot possibly know any more than a professional NYRA handicapper when I make the posted selections. I missed one day (the first one I think) and passed ONE race. That is very similar to the professionals record for the meeting. If you consider my record cherry picking, that is very harsh to the point of BS, coming from someone who will not post in a similar style and on topic in this thread.

I'm not slighting anyone. No names are used and I have never suggested that I am a better handicapper than anyone. I am handicapping at the top of my game and generously sharing the benefit of my experience and research with folks like you who enjoy posting here.

You insist on making this some kind of a personal attack on .. I'm not sure what. Are you attacking me? I defined quite nicely and very clearly what my intentions are.

I am ready to state that it is time for you to put up or shut up in regard to your comments into this thread. NOW you go cry to the moderators and tell them what a ferocious virtual bully I am and insist they come to your defense. If you are not going to do that then please leave me and this thread alone.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)