Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 08:24 PM   #3764
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
boxcar you are the gift that just keeps on giving.

You keep a copy of your posts, recording the date and the content.
You knew the content contained no modifiers:

Therefore, when you claimed you used modifiers in your above quote about Calvin discovering the true Gospel, you lied.

You intentionally misrepresented the content of your post to accuse me of falsehoods. You intentionally gave false testimony about me. You lied and this is not the first time you have been caught in an outright lie on this board.

boxcar is derailed.
What adverb modifier should I have used to signify that Calvin was only a discoverer? Don't forget: The term "discover" is a verb and verbs can only be modified with adverbs. So, get busy and tell me what adverb should I have used?

And I never claimed I used any modifier; for none were necessary. Once again, you lie.

SMTW is check-mated because he once again has painted himself right into a corner with no way out.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)