Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Janet Reno dies
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 08:23 AM   #17
betovernetcapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTM Al
By your ridiculous logic, we are then to blame for the World Trade Center. You going there?

The World Trade Center bombing was done by foreign terrorists. It might even be viewed as an act of war if you could pin point which nation (s) assisted in it, if any.

The Oklahoma City bombing was the action of a misguided patriot. Tim McVeigh's actions were a reaction to Ruby Ridge & Waco. While Tim was a bigot & maybe a little out there, his motives were pure. He believed that the Federal Government was out of control. He believed that the Clinton administration had an end game which would strip us of our 2nd amendment rights & weaken our rights as a people. He also had a belief that the state had no right to force him to have license plate on his car. That was how he was caught. When he was caught he had a Glock and could easily have shot the arresting officer. He said later that he considered it but then thought that would have been unjustified as his fight was with the Feds & not with the Oklahoma police. When he learned that there was a pre school in the building, he pretty much accepted his fate & didn't go through years of nitpicking appeals to avoid the death sentence.

Such is my logic on the matter.

My posts & letters & avatars & whatever reflect solely my own world view- Born in 1948 and never an I.C.E. visit
betovernetcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)