Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 04:03 PM   #9
MJC922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorrex View Post
Would you guys be interested in a feature to dutch wager on projected odds?

(TRU Odds on our platform)
More options are great, me personally I'd like a way to make a conditional two horse parlay based upon projected odds off the DD of the previous race. TRU odds is close to the the same if you allow conditional on TRU Odds at like 15MTP or 20MTP, that's probably close enough to DD for me to work with it, my understanding is DD comprises most of TRU anyway that early in the wagering cycle. Prevents me from having to be online to process the matrix from the prev race and allowing the ability to parlay would take me out of being forced into betting doubles (consecutive races) I can then just pick two good races on the card even if they aren't consecutive. Anyway, thanks for asking... my two cents. Dutch? Maybe. Two race dutch parlay? Now it's getting interesting but maybe difficult to program on the ADW-side I'm sure. Food for thought though.

Last edited by MJC922; 08-28-2023 at 04:13 PM.
MJC922 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.