Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:49 PM   #153
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
The first few years we shared classes read the same books...
It take much more than two years of school to become an MD. There is the 3rd and 4th year of medical school, licensing and decades of practicing as a "medical doctor".

An AS in Engineering Science is virtually the same as the first 2 years of a BS in Engineering (electrical, mechanical, chemical, computer) but they are not even close to the same when completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
One is NEVER a former anything, only retired one as too much blood sweat and tears went into that degree.
Except when you are no longer licensed to practice.

I've had two bad experiences with different "podiatrists", they were completely clueless regarding the two separate issues with my feet. I'll take an orthopedic surgeon over a podiatrist any day. The actual surgeon I went to said not to have surgery and resolved my problem in a week whereas the podiatrist was itching to start cutting and had no idea that the symptom was not the source of the problem.

If I had let the other podiatrist operate on the other problem, I would have had permanent limitations with my feet because she had "no idea" (her words) that joints could be repaired that way.

There is nothing wrong with being a podiatrist and you have put more effort into your education than I have mine, but you are constantly trying to impress everyone here with your medical knowledge and strongly imply that you are in fact a medical doctor when you are not. Give it a break.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most