Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NFL 2017 Season
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 05:40 PM   #41
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Living here in NY most of my life. I'm a Bills fan but the Giants are another team I always pull for. Can't like the Jets because they are in the Bills division.

The Giants gotta dump Ben McAdoo and Jerry Reese. They are borderline dereliction of duty with those choices they make. Poor Eli may not last the season. I really thought he was going to get hurt badly Monday Night. The coach has the nerve to question a time out Eli missed publicly, when the poor guy is just trying to survive. Shut you're trap and get the poor guy some help. His receivers' also dropped simple passes. They are a hot mess this year.

Needless to say, I like Philly this week (Betting). If the offensive line for the Giants does not hold up, this could get real ugly. The Giants gotta play like its the "season" and its only the third week........
Few things irritate me more than McAdoo on the sidelines with his face always behind thst oversized play menu card.(Is he ordering from the Olive Garden?) I never see him interacting with others on the sidelines.I wouldn't mind if the play calling showed some imagination but it doesn't.He'll get another couple of years simply because of making the playoffs last year but he needs to get an OC or at least an assistant OC to get some fresh ideas.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)