Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 09:00 PM   #76
tucker6

I see Clocker has the same unsound thoughts on trade that he did last week. Hooray!!

Int'l trade is not complex? Govts don't need to be involved? What horse poop are you shoveling here, because I don't think you'll get many takers. The little I read of your posts seems to indicate that you loosely equated a personal one-on-one trade that doesn't require govt involvement with global trade among 100 currencies, 150 nations, tens of thousands of companies, and billions of consumers. Govts don't need to involve themselves in int'l trade regulations for the good of their citizens and economies? Is that what I believe you wrote above? If that is true, it's trash. Pure and simple, and you should be embarrassed to have written it. I guess we don't need the ICC either because states are all on the up and up with each other.

Last edited by tucker6; 06-30-2018 at 09:02 PM.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom