Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 03:40 PM   #1
Equifan

BetPTC shutterd - good luck getting refunded

Waaay back I signed on to BetPTC -- mostly because of the positive reviews here and elsewhere.
Fast forward to a wagering snafu that was technocally my fault for not paying attention of which tracks they were no longer accepting but still appeared in the drop-down.

So........ decided to take the bulk of my my funds elsewhere. After several emails and a phone call or two, I finally get a check issued, received and cashed. (no ACH for me thank you very much).

I left just enoiugh seed in the account to keep it open.

June 26th 2023 I get the email announcing BetPTC closing. and instructions to withdraw the balance. I first sent an email from a hotmail account. No response/acknowledgement, but it didn't bounce. A couple of days later I decided to copy/paste that message and send from my "registered" accont email, just in case. I addressed the email to info@betpc.com with CC to rich.nilsen@betpc.com (AKA Premier Turf Club)

Subsequently postmaster advises that this email has been delayed (twice) and finally a message yesterday that it was undeliverable.

Not enough dollars involved to waste much time on but figured I'd share.
Your mileage may vary
Equifan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)