Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 11:51 AM   #12
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
I am going to have to go with a very small sample, to small to prove it works, but hey what the heck. Its for the TC races only. I think that the points system has changed the shape of the Derby. Using only the Points races, and doing a look back, it seems to prove that the race has changed. Need to see how it works in the preakness and belmont, but two that have met the conditions have done well in both,

I will be using it this year, it can't be worse than anything I have tried before
Well, the races changed when they implemented the current system because it took a lot of the 2-year-old speed horses out of the race and changed how the races are run (leading to more favorites). But that's not what you're asking.

If it makes you feel any better/worse, if it's just for the Triple Crown races none of us will live long enough to get a big enough sample size to statistically prove anything. If you have something that looks like it has worked in recent years, give it a shot.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)