Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Checking In
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 10:54 PM   #77
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Never been better. I eat only meat along with salad greens, dandelions and swisschard. No bread, no sweets of any kind, no dairy...and no fruit except for organic raspberries and blueberries. Two adequately-sized meals a day...and my energy is through the roof. I follow a rigorous weightlifting program on a daily basis...and have finally been able to shed that persistent roll of belly-fat that I had been carrying around my waist, and which I couldn't lose before, no matter what. At 6 feet tall, I am a solid 185 pounds at the age of almost 57 ... and I feel utterly INDESTRUCTIBLE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
Currently been on the program for about 9-10 weeks.

Down 20 lbs so far.

No particular goal except that I know I want to continue. Challenges are when one is away from home, but one can still reasonably choose lower-carb options, like no breads in sandwiches, no chips in the taco salad, etc.

Regular exercise is pretty much void in my life, so that is probably the next step to continue my weight loss journey.

I like the results so far, but expect to go farther.
These are really good results. Really cool to see others making positive changes. Thanks again Jim!
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)