Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 01:33 PM   #58
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray2000 View Post
Finally a Winner . . . Little Woody- $8.20

Picked up $62, Now down $137

Parlays at the Big M are tough but Bot agrees with Pandy Picks on these 2 races, so that's a plus.
Best Bet is $10 W/P Let-r-Ride
The BigM R2......#3 Cedar Hall Heiress-9/2...Kirby, Victor
Fillies & Mares N/W $3,500 in Last 5 Starts Starters in a Class Higher Than N/W $5,000 in Last Start Ineligible.
W/O $20,000 in 2017 Ineligible (N/W $5,000 Last 5 Drawn Outside) Post Positions 1-5 - Drawn Post Positions 6-8 - Drawn

Vic Kirby running 20% Win rate last 30 days (counting Harrington)
The Heiress sports best Trackmaster numbers Speed and Class
Nice 10/1 effort in last but a bit of a suck-along
The BigM R8......#6 That'S My Opinion-4/1....Siegelman, Austin
N/W $11,750 in Last 5 Starts AE: N/W $145,000 Lifetime Mattamerican and Allstar Partner will race uncoupled
Wide open race that's my opinion,

Good Luck Everyone
Uh-oh. Dipping your toes in the swamp. Cedar Hill Heiress is definitely a factor in the second race. She is one of three possible winners, but with a low percentage trainer at the Meadowlands. Actually, another negative factor is the driver. Stats are misleading. Kirby drove great when he first came north (yes, Delaware to New Jersey is north) and because of that has gotten a slew of live drives. However, his decision making has been questionable in his second go-round and IMO, he has lost a number of races he should have won. I will be using her in my double, pick-3 and pick-5 tickets, but on an equal footing with Rock Me Gently (1) and Joyful Game (8). JG would have been the best bet, but trainer Dane has daned to drive her (ok, you can stop laughing now) instead of using a catch driver. Good luck.

As for That's My Opinion, I think you'll need a lot of racing luck for that one to win. He won't be on top in any of my tickets. Despite Brower's dubious 4-1 morning line, I expect you will be cashing a healthy price if he wins. Yes, it is wide open, but I suspect the winner will be either the 2,3,4 or 8.

For the record, my best bet is Mr Varsity in the first race. As of now, if he loses, my pick-5 becomes morte di fame.

Keep'm coming and -- Get lucky!
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)