Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 07:33 PM   #33
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodoyoulike
Hopefully, you have your results in a spreadsheet type of database. It's unfair to only view the results in total. You probably need to stratify your info e.g., mdns, cl, alw and stakes etc., maybe even by purse value within those levels or in total.

If you just want to use the results in total then maybe determining what is an acceptable win% and/or ROI IMO. The way you're presenting the results appears to be misleading. Maybe a win % greater than say 33% (or whatever) is good and less than that is poor. I'm uncertain what an acceptable ROI would be betting every race. Again, just some thoughts to make your presentation more informative and useful.
You realize green80 isn't involved in selling either of those two programs? He's kind enough to freely give his own compiled stats in whatever "presentation" he chooses.

Whodo--I would give you the program and data files if I thought you would "stratify" the results over a one month period in the formats you have requested of green80.
Problem is I doubt you could complete such a project---sorry

Any takers? NorCalGreg@Usa.Com
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement