Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 11:48 PM   #28
proximity

another crushing loss.....

ok poker fans, we'd been gaining no limit momentum since the horrible game at bally's, even rallying to move ahead lifetime!!

on this poker tour however, pretty much without exception, these milestone wins are quickly followed by catastrophic losses.

someday (hopefully?) the winning streak will keep going but unfortunately once again, misfortune quickly strikes.

our next no limit action finds us back at penn national. i quickly lose set over set and flush over flush and can never rebound in a $365 loss.

it seems so many times that action killing cards come when i get a good hand but it's only total blanks when i'm on the short end of the hand?

the lion, meanwhile continues to roll. he's finished the first two months like 30-6 with $3000+ of profits. in a developing situation though, it appears penn national is attempting to screw him out of his hard earned rakeback as his efforts are not listed in the official records book at the hollywood poker podium!! stay tuned poker fans!!

game -365 (1/2 nl)
year -908 (18-16)
promo 0 (160)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)