Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 11:34 PM   #12
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer View Post
That's horse crap! I'm done with this nowhere conversation. We're both betting what we want. I've been here for 10 years and I'll be here after the race.
What’s horse crap ? What FACT did I state that’s not true ? Is there a race missing from his past performances that I don’t know about ?

And as far as Bolt goes ....

1. He is either treading water or declining in his form cycle depending on how you want to look at it. He has not done anything since the Frontrunner . He is going up against horses who are actually peaking right now and coming up to their best race. He just never made that big jump from 2 yr old year to 3 yr old year like some of the other horses.

2. He showed in both the San Felipe and SA Derby that he wants no part of a 1 1/4 mile. He will be going up against other horses that will relish the added distance.

3. He has a jockey who has never ridden him, because his previous jockey left for greener pastures.

4. He has the most incompetent trainer in the derby.

5. To top it off he will be a underlay because of all the hype from his 2 yr old year. You won’t even get value.

Just don’t see a lot to get excited about with Bolt.
LoneF is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)