Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 07:58 PM   #14
westernmassbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer View Post
I was thinking more about this race today and another thing dawned on me. When a saddle slips the rider will start screaming for the outrider to pick him up about one nano second after the wire. He'll also guide the horse toward the outside rail where horses are most familiar with slowing down. He seemed to gallop out in perfect rhythm and cornered just fine. Steering becomes a big issue with a slipped saddle.

Not feeling the explanation.
So if he made up pure lies based on what happened then why would any trainer or owner ever want him riding for them? Why couldn’t it just be “ yeah I screwed up in the lane what can I say ?” The video is damning enough , the still photos to one that wouldn’t know show something different happening. To me it looks like Sonny would have fell off his horse if it wasn’t for HRC to help prop him back up. What makes things crazier is that nobody is challenging the fact that if Sonny stays in a straight path down the stretch he wins anyway. There was zero reason for Sonny to purposely navigate Rich Strike anywhere near HRC other then to cost himself the race. Just my opinion. In the minority I know.
westernmassbob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)