Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 03:22 PM   #1
westernmassbob

Question/opinion needed for Vic Stauffer..about Lukas Classic

Vic as always I highly value your opinion so i have a few questions for you.

As you probably already know Sonny Leon was handed a 15 day ban for “ intentionally interfering “Hot Rod Charlie.

My opinion is that the stewards got this all wrong. I think it’s a case of something that looks very obvious is an optical illusion based on which angle you look at it . There are some compelling photos that have come out AFTER the stewards made the decision which seems to be based on just the video replays. So Vic what’s your opinion ? Also is it possible that the stewards can reverse their decision after viewing additional evidence or is that too taboo ?

I just feel ( and I’m no expert on this ) that the saddle did slip and Sonny Leon was trying not to fall off the horse which leaned into the left as it looked like he was going to go right on by. His posture seems very akward and not something he was doing on purpose. It doesn’t seem intentional at all. Last question if Rich Strike ended up winning do you think it was an easy DQ ?
westernmassbob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)