Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 12:39 PM   #24
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeNameChanged View Post
What about medical marijuana? My wife has chronic pain issues, but won't even consider that. You'd certainly qualify in our state(Pa) for some mj.

Been there, done that, I smoked, did edibles, and tried CBD oil. I tried the pot when I lived back in Cali, I have a long term friend who got a medical card, he is just a pot head, but wanted to go legal. Pot may have given a little relief, but like using alcohol, I would have to consume enough to be non functional.
My issue is my pain comes from actual pain, referred pain, and muscle spasms
from spinal cord injuries. I also have two bad shoulders from power lifting and too many heavy bag work outs. The muscle spasms sometimes come out of nowhere or can happen if I move the wrong way putting on socks.

I was highly functional before they slowly pulled the pain meds and muscle relaxers. Often when typing I have an ice bag behind me, I also use pain cream and patches, they only give very minor relief.

Another thing that sucks, because of idiots falling asleep and burning themselves, heating pads don't get hot enough to really work anymore.
I would put them on my thighs when I sat as all the cramping can leave my legs still and sore.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)